Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When you're making decisions regarding the health of your family, it's important to get all the information you need and answers for all your questions.
At James Island Dental Associates, we are happy to provide you with answers so you can make informed decisions about your health. We've selected a few questions we often hear, and you are always more than welcome to reach out to us if you need more details.
- Why do my gums bleed and teeth hurt when I brush and floss?
- How often should I get my teeth cleaned?
- I am extremely fearful of the dentist. What can you offer me so I am comfortable?
- Does your office offer cosmetic and esthetic dentistry services?
- I have bone loss around some of my teeth. What should I do?
- What tooth replacement options do you offer?
- What does periodontal laser surgery involve?
- What are Cerec crowns?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Why do I need a dental extraction?
- Will my dentures look natural?