Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When you're making decisions regarding the health of your family, it's important to get all the information you need and answers for all your questions.
At James Island Dental Associates, we are happy to provide you with answers so you can make informed decisions about your health. We've selected a few questions we often hear, and you are always more than welcome to reach out to us if you need more details.
- When I brush and floss, my gums typically bleed and my teeth hurt. Am I doing something wrong?
- How often should I get my teeth cleaned?
- I am extremely fearful of the dentist. What can you offer me so I am comfortable?
- Cosmetic and esthetic dentistry seems to be on the rise. Does your office provide any of these services?
- I have bone loss around some of my teeth. What should I do?
- I have missing teeth, which makes it hard for me to eat. What options can you offer me?
- I have heard of periodontal laser surgery. What does this involve?
- What are Cerec crowns?
- How long do crowns last?